|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$37.54||$37.93||$39.10|
|20 - 99||$36.54||$36.92||$38.06|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Silver Eagles received an updated design. Along with the update, APMEX is offering a PCGS certified MS-69 First Day of Issue American Silver Eagle coins for our customers to celebrate this 35th anniversary!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible value to these Silver coins!
- The First Day of Issue designation guarantees that these coins were among the very first shipped from the Mint at release.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the exceptional MS-69 condition of the coin. Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS storage boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Due to this mid-year introduction coming at a time of high demand for bullion coins, there are very limited supplies of these extraordinary coins. Add the 2021 Type 2 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
New Silver Eagle Design
The new 2021 American Silver Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest. The new design was created AIP Designer Emily Damstra and then was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso.
The American Silver Eagle Coin Series Original Design
This design, introduced in 1986, was not the first time used in circulation. Weinman's Walking Liberty design was introduced during a time in which American coinage beauty was lacking. The Walking Liberty Half Dollar was minted between 1916 and 1947. The American Eagle coin's obverse design is Adolph A. Weinman's full-length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left.
PCGS Certified Silver Eagles
PCGS, or the Professional Coin Grading Services with a trusted 35-year reputation, specialize in certifying the authenticity and condition of each coin before encapsulating it in a protective holder backed by a full guarantee of authenticity and condition. APMEX is pleased to release graded MS-69 coins. Additionally, PCGS certifies select coins as First Day of Issue if they can be verified to have shipped from the mint within the first day of release. With these PCGS certified First Day of Issue MS-69 coins, customers can be assured of getting coins in the finest condition for this historic release of the Type 2 Silver Eagles.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.