|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 7,500.
- Seventh issue of the Chronos Series.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated Prooflike condition and delivered in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a clock dial with Roman numerals and ornaments showing the time 5 minutes to 12:00. The 12 o'clock mark features "AG," which is the Latin abbreviation for Argentum (or Silver).
- Reverse: Features a stylized image of infinity, a symbol for eternity, with a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II above and issuing country below. Ornaments surround the center.
- Struck by the Pressburg Mint, Slovakia on LBMA certified blanks provided by SEMPSA JP, part of the Heimerle + Meule Group.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this beautiful and low mintage 2021 Tokelau 1 oz Silver $5 Chronos coin to your cart today!
Pressburg Mint Chronos Series
The series features changing designs every year, all with the same message referring to the well known phrase "Panta Rhei" (everything flows) by the famous Greek philosopher Heraclitus. This year's release uses the theme of water to represent this flow in the literal sense. The obverse depicts two mermaids with a stylized water background, surrounded by a clock. The reverse depicts an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II with imagery of clock components, a symbol for infinity and the issuing country of Tokelau.
Pressburg Mint, also named Bratislavska Mincovna, is based in Bratislava, Slovakia and revives the centuries-old minting tradition of the country. The mint strives to produce bullion and Prooflike products of the highest quality and is known for its ever-evolving yearly releases, namely the Terra, Vivat, Chronos and ICON programs.
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 23, 2022
I just received this coin and the truth is that it is beautiful but I bought it thinking that it had a dark finish like in the image shown here. Can someone explain to me why I did not receive the product as shown here?
- Attractive Design
- Common (higher mintage)
Date:Mar 7, 2022
This coin is a masterpiece of the engravers talent. this coin seems to come to life as a representation of a navel clock. on the obverse side, the mermaids holding the anchor's in a challenging like fashion is impressive to see. wonderful detail. on the obverse side the simulated clockworks on the lower sides of the coin bring a nice touch to the theme of the coin. if judged for artwork, this is a must for your collection.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.