Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Comes in a capsule with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The bald eagle emblem, weight, purity and country of issue.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains the coprolite. The design features the state flower (sunflower), state bird (western meadowlark), a covered wagon, cattle drive, tornado, and the Kansas state flag.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Display your new 1 oz Silver Kansas Coprolite coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Collect all Treasures of the United States coins! Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Kansas Coprolite coin to your cart today!
Treasures of the U.S. Series
Collectors of this series appreciate the unparalleled details and illustrations of state culture while learning many interesting facts about the states and their various discoveries. All the items inside the coins are natural items that are important elements for each state they represent. With a mintage of just 1,000 per state release, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this unique set as we celebrate the 50 states. Check out the rest of the Treasures of the U.S. series and more from Native American Mint today.
For a few hundred million years prior to the exploits of Wyatt Earp and Co., Kansas has spent much of its time covered by a series of seas, some as shallow as 10 feet and others as deep as 300 feet. The seas rescinded and left behind chalk formations, deposited around 85 million years ago. As such, Kansas has been the source of some the most spectacular fossil discoveries in U.S. history and a large variety of coprolite findings. Coprolite is the scientific name for the fossilized excrement, feces or droppings of ancient animals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.