- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect proof 70 condition of the coin.
- Label hand signed by John Mercanti, former Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint and designer of the classic Type I reverse design used on Silver Eagles since their 1986 introduction.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees that this coin was among those shipped from the mint on the first day of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Proof Silver Eagles combine a stunning cameo appearance and low mintages with the universal appeal of the world's most popular Silver bullion coin. Add the 2021-W Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.