- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Limit 300 per customer.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The only officially licensed Precious Metal Beskar ingots worldwide are APMEXclusive®.
- Worldwide mintage of 50,000 Beskar bar coins.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 come in plastic tubes. Multiples of 300 come in themed Monster Boxes.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value, the year of issue, weight, purity and official copyright of Lucasfilm for further authentication.
- Reverse: Features the officially licensed rippled surface and Galactic Imperial stamp of a Beskar ingot as seen in The Mandalorian series on Disney+.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Don't handle your Beskar bars with bare hands. To avoid smudges and fingerprints from the oils in your skin, add these cotton gloves to your order. You can also protect your Silver in storage from adverse effects of moisture in the air with these silica gel packets.
Be a real-life investor in Beskar bar bullion with the most treasured Precious Metal bars in the entire galaxy. Whether you are a fan of Star Wars: The Mandalorian, a collector of unique coins or a Silver investor, this is the Silver product for you.
Add this 2022 1 oz Silver Star Wars: Mandalorian Beskar bar coin to your cart today!
Mandalorian Beskar Ingot
The legendary Beskar alloy, known also as Mandalorian iron, is highly prized throughout the galaxy for its extreme strength and durability. Developed on Mandalore for its warriors as a powerful armor, it can withstand blasters and even resist a lightsaber's strike. In addition to its extraordinary resilience, Beskar can be shaped according to a warrior's desires and so proves quite versatile. In ingot form, this Precious Metal is melted down into bars featuring a wavy surface that is then stamped with the Galactic Imperial Crest for authentication. So valuable and versatile is Beskar that in ingot-form they are used as a convenient store of value or means of exchange. Mandalorians have an almost religious connection to Beskar and believe it belongs only in the hands of their people. Now you can get your hands on it in a true Precious Metal form that will hold its value as both Silver and as a unique collectible item.
94% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 2, 2022
really love this little guy, only picked up one. I really wanted the larger piece but figured this already has an investment in existing. so I suggest picking some up (wish it had better packing)
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
Date:May 24, 2022
Date:May 16, 2022
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.