Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited to 10,000 coins worldwide.
- Individual coins come in capsules.
- Obverse: Features the beautiful full-body image of a zebra filled with a mandala print. Also included is the metal content, purity and denomination.
- Reverse: Features the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad, a shield that is supported by a goat and lion on either side. Below the shield is a medal and scroll with the national motto in French, "Unite, Travail, Progres," meaning Unity, Work, Progress in English.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Continue your collection of this exquisite Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife series with the eighth Silver coin in the series, featuring the zebra. Add this 2022 Republic of Chad 1 oz Silver Mandala Zebra coin to your cart today!
Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife Series
The Mandala Wildlife series features 1 oz Gold and 1 oz Silver coins with unique designs of different animals, each with a beautiful mandala print. These coins have limited mintages, along with a changing design per release, adding to their collectibility. The Mandala Zebra is the eighth release of the series, offered in both a 1 oz Silver and 1 oz Gold finish. Featured on the reverse of each coin in the Mandala series is the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad.
Zebras are easily recognized by their beautiful black and white stripes. They have barrel-chested bodies with tufted tails and thin legs. Zebras are herbivores who primarily graze on grass, but they may also eat bark, leaves, buds, fruit and roots. There are three common species of zebras, the Grévy's zebra, mountain zebra and plains zebra. Zebras tend to live in sociable family groups and produce a number of vocalizations and noises to communicate with each other. These fascinating animals roam the continent of Africa, making them a perfect addition to the Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife series.
Learn more about current Silver pricing with APMEX!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.