- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin. Coin designations, label designs and core colors of our choice.
- The Early/First Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Each coin comes with a either hand-signed signature or printed signature which will be of our choosing and limited by stock on hand.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed and backed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your certified Gold American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect MS-70 by NGC, ensuring it is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add a random date NGC certified Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Note: Dates and labels on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.