Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains approximately 71.5 oz actual Silver weight.
- These 1964 Kennedy Half Dollar coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each $100 bag of 90% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars contains 200 coins.
- These average circulated Kennedy Half Dollar coins are dated 1964 only.
- Mixed "P" Philadelphia and "D" Denver mint marks.
Handle your $100 Face Value of Kennedy Half Dollar coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Circulation quality 90% Silver Kennedy Half Dollars were minted in 1964 only and are valued for this one-year-only minting. Add this $100 Face Value Bags of 90% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.