Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe beloved Kennedy Half Dollar design is popular with investors and collectors alike. These canvas bags of 90% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars are a great way to increase your Silver holdings.
- Approximately 72.3 oz of 90% Silver.
- Each heavy duty canvas bag contains 200 coins.
- Obverse: Gilroy Roberts' image of John F. Kennedy with the date below.
- Reverse: The Great Seal of the United States with the face value below and "United States of America" above.
- These Brilliant Uncirculated coins are dated 1964 only.
- Mixed 'P' Philadelphia and 'D' Denver mintmarks.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
Circulation quality 90% Silver Kennedy Half Dollars were minted in 1964 only and are valued for this one-year only minting. Add several $100 Face-Value Bags of Kennedy Half-Dollars to your cart today!
Mintmarks will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand. Additionally, coins may be bright white or feature some toning.
90% of reviewers recommend this product
would buy more if premium was lowered just a bit...dont think condition justifies versus the other "average condition" bags....just saying'.
- Only A Few Were Scruffy
- Premium Tad To High
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.