You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
After 100 years, the U.S. Mint has finally made a new Peace Dollar, one of the most popular numismatic series of all time. These coins will be highly popular with modern collectors and fans of vintage U.S. coinage alike.
- Contains .858 oz Silver.
- Comes in U.S. Mint packaging with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 275,000 coins!
- Obverse: Features Liberty in profile wearing a radiant coronet, designed by Anthony de Francisci, whose "AF" monogram appears at bottom.
- Reverse: An American eagle rests on a rock, holding an olive branch above the inscription "PEACE."
- Minted at the Philadelphia Mint with no mint mark.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the 2023 Peace Dollar to your collection today!
The Peace Dollar was minted from 1921 through 1935 and is one of the five most popular coins for collectors.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.