You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Housed in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays an effigy of His Majesty King Charles III with the face value of 10 pounds.
- Reverse: Created by David Lawrence, the design showcases the Bull of Clarence, known for its representation of strength, power and wealth. The bull is one of the oldest animal symbols in the world.
- Sovereign coin minted by The Royal Mint and backed by the British government.
Protect your 202 10 oz Silver Royal Tudor Beasts: The Bull of Clarence bullion coin by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Continue your Royal Tudor Beasts collection by adding the 10 oz Silver Bull of Clarence coin to your cart today!The Royal Tudor Beasts Collection
With the completion of their popular The Queen’s Beasts series, The Royal Mint has once again undertaken a collection to celebrate England's royal heritage: The Royal Tudor Beasts series. This time around, The Royal Mint is focusing on the heraldic beasts that were prominent during Henry VIII’s reign. The beasts will include: The Seymour Panther, The Lion of England, The Bull of Clarence, The Tudor Dragon, The Greyhound of Richmond, The Royal Dragon, The Yale of Beaufort, The Seymour Unicorn, The Queen's Panther and The Queen's Lion.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review