You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 7,500 coins worldwide.
- Comes in a presentation box with a mint-issued certificate of authenticity, along with an outer box displaying the theme of the coin, the Twelve Apostles.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark, with a further depiction of the limestone rocks.
- Reverse: Features a domed, partially colorized image of the legendary limestone rocks and the words "2023 Beauty, Rich & Rare - Twelve Apostles," as well as the coin's denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Previous 1 oz Silver domed coins from the Royal Australian Mint have quickly sold out from the mint, some even in the first few weeks of the release! Now is your chance to own an extremely limited mintage, beautiful .999 fine Silver coin with a Proof finish. The coin is elegantly packaged in a box that displays both the coin and the certificate, and also included is a Twelve Apostles themed outer box.
Domed Coin Series
The Royal Australian Mint first launched a three-coin Earth and Beyond series in 1 oz Silver with a domed finish. The series featured the Earth, the moon and the sun. For 2021, the mint produced an additional release in both 1 oz Silver and 1 oz Gold featuring the Milky Way galaxy. For 2022, the Royal Australian Mint has released a new series, Beauty, Rich & Rare including a Gold and Silver domed coin to celebrate Australia's beautiful Great Barrier Reef. Add this beautiful 2023 1 oz Silver Twelve Apostles Domed Proof coin to your cart today!
Royal Australian Mint
Royal Australian Mint, located in Canberra, is well known for its popular releases of domed Proof coins, lunar coins and limited mintage bullion releases in both Silver and Gold. The coins range from themes about history, to astronomy, animals, to the Chinese zodiac. The Royal Australian Mint also produces the circulating coins for Australia. The mint was first opened in 1965, and was the first mint of the country to not be a branch of The Royal Mint. Before the Royal Australian Mint was formed, coins for the country were struck at various branches of The Royal Mint - the Sydney Mint, Melbourne Mint and The Perth Mint.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.