2009 Austria 1 oz Silver Philharmonic BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Only $6.99 per coin over spot!
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsOnly $6.99 per coin over spot!
The perfect addition to your collection! The Silver Philharmonic is the only annually minted Silver bullion coin denominated in euros.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic. Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Mintage of 9,014,800 coins.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Silver Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2009 Silver Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 5, 2015
I really like the philharmonics from the Austrian mint. 0 spotting and 0 dings. My favorite bullion issued and backed by a govt. Low price over spot if you pick up these coins in the year they are issued. They have made great gifts to give for birthdays and holidays. They really pop if you store them in a black ring capsule.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:International traveler
Date:Jan 16, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.