2010 Australia 1 oz Gold Lunar Tiger BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsA full frontal view of a tiger is finely crafted on this Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin from the Perth Mint. Update your lunar collection today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for ‘tiger’ with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1 oz Year of the Tiger Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
Add this Brilliant Uncirculated Series II 2010 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 28, 2010
Date:Jul 27, 2010
Very pretty coin. They are flatter and have a larger diameter than eagles. They arlready have gone up a little in value in a short time. Its harder and more expensive to get a 2009 or 2008 1 oz version so i bet the tiger will soon be in that club also. Australian lunar coins of all kinds are just the best and prettiest and they shoot up in price quickly. Be carefull with this one, they do scratch and stain easily around the designs.
Date:Jul 24, 2010