Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features a tiger’s head and the Chinese character for ‘tiger’ with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1 oz Year of the Tiger Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
Add this Brilliant Uncirculated Series II 2010 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 28, 2010
Date:Jul 27, 2010
Very pretty coin. They are flatter and have a larger diameter than eagles. They arlready have gone up a little in value in a short time. Its harder and more expensive to get a 2009 or 2008 1 oz version so i bet the tiger will soon be in that club also. Australian lunar coins of all kinds are just the best and prettiest and they shoot up in price quickly. Be carefull with this one, they do scratch and stain easily around the designs.
Date:Jul 24, 2010
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.