- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Mintage of 586,700 coins.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add a Brilliant Uncirculated 1 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 8, 2014
For some reason my 2011 coin arrived with finger prints on it. Hard to believe this would happen on an uncirculated coin.
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Shiny Beautiful Coin
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: We apologize that your product was not sent at 100% quality. We'll send you a replacement form so that you can be fully satisfied. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make this right.
Posted By:Peter macgregor
Date:Jul 14, 2011
Very pretty and clean coins. Look like they just rolled out of the Royal Mint. Sweeeet. Well packaged and securely wrapped. Safe delivery, as APMEX always does. Great company to deal with....professional all the way. Will be happy to buy again on the next dip in price of spot gold.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.