2012 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsCanadian Gold Maple Leafs are considered to be one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world. The 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf appeals to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and purity.
- Coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold
- Coins will come in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 2012 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf to your cart today!
87% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 1, 2017
My hubby gifted this on my birthday and I would say money well spent. Good investment. Another perk is it's IRA approved. Cons: But I liked only the maple leaf side of the design. Big hassle to make the payment.
- Recognized Brand
- Unattractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.