2011 Great Britain 1/2 oz Silver Britannia BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The 2011 Silver Britannia features a new reverse design depicting a seated version of Britannia with a billowing Union Jack cleverly superimposed on her.
- Contains 1/2 oz of Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 1 pound.
- Reverse: Appearing at the heart of the billowing Union Flag, Britannia is seated with a trident and shield in the style of the classic image on pre-decimal pennies since Charles II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This 2011 Silver Britannia coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2011 Great Britain 1/2 oz Silver Britannia to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 1, 2017
I see why these were the last 2 left. Some bag marks and spots. Average at best.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: We are sorry to hear that these coins did not meet expectations. Our Returns Dept will contact you shortly to further assist.
Date:May 9, 2012
Very nice coin. APMEX shipped mine in the original mint celo. They are the same size as the 1 pound coin, stocky and hefty little coins. APMEX delivers a solid product at a reasonable price and cares about its customers.Even little guys, working class people like myself. It's a satisfying feeling to receive good service and value for your hard earned wages. Thanks APMEX for the the opportunity to buy bullion at a fair price.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.