This coin is a masterpiece of frosted details, executed with artistry and skill. Perfect for nature lovers!
- Contains 3/4 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 40,000.
- Obverse: Shows Susanna Blunt's design of Queen Elizabeth II of England.
- Reverse: Depicts four endangered ecological treasures cradled in the hands of a young Canadian; a Whooping Crane, the Southern Maidenhair Fern, the Western Prairie-Fringed Orchid and a Kentucky Coffee Tree.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 2011 Anniversary of the Parks coin to your cart today!