Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint's 2012 Year of the Dragon coin. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule from the Perth Mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Lunar Dragon design with the privy mark of a lion to the right.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Lion Privy Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Silver Rabbit
Date:Jul 7, 2014