1996-P Smithsonian $1 Silver Commem Proof (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This commemorative Silver Dollar was issued to honor the 150th anniversary of the founding of the Smithsonian Institution.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 129,152 coins.
- Obverse: Features the first Smithsonian building known as the “Castle”.
- Reverse: Depicts a goddess holding the torch of knowledge and sitting atop a globe.
Add this 1996 Smithsonian Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.