2013 Armenia 1/2 oz Silver 200 Drams Noah’s Ark
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Each coin is legal tender at its face value and is issued by the Central Bank of Armenia. The Noah's Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced by one of the most modern private mints of Germany.
This issue has a low mintage of only 89,204 pieces.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in hand-made wooden boxes direct from the mint. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “200 DRAM” and the issuing year beneath it.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark is floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat and the rising sun.
Handle your Silver Noah’s Ark coins with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
The Noah's Ark Armenian Silver bullion coins are available in different sizes from 1/4 oz up to 5 kilograms. Add this 2013 Armenian 1/2 oz Silver Noah’s Ark coin to your order today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 28, 2014
I unboxed my first half ouncers today. The design transfers well to the smaller size. Soft pure silver so the couple i recieved in flips had some rim scratches. With the low premium- next time i will order a roll. Beautiful Bullion.
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.