Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 8,408 coins.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $200 face value and the year 2015.
- Reverse: Features a Mountie on his horse in full gallop.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add a .99999 fine Gold Mountie Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
With the low premium, high purity and ultra low mintage, it is no wonder why these coins are collected all over the world. The .99999 fine purity is the highest purity ever issued by a government owned mint. Additionally, this 2011 Gold Mountie Maple Leaf has the lowest mintage of any bullion Gold Canadian maple leaf coin ever issued!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.