2011 Canada 1 oz Gold Mountie Maple Leaf .99999 BU (No Assay)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe honor and pride of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police are honored with this 2011 Gold Mountie coin. The background is meticulously struck with a mesh design to give a sense of movement to the Mountie.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 8,408 coins.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $200 face value and the year 2015.
- Reverse: Features a Mountie on his horse in full gallop.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add a .99999 fine Gold Mountie Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
With the low premium, high purity and ultra low mintage, it is no wonder why these coins are collected all over the world. The .99999 fine purity is the highest purity ever issued by a government owned mint. Additionally, this 2011 Gold Mountie Maple Leaf has the lowest mintage of any bullion Gold Canadian maple leaf coin ever issued!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.