The Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is considered one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, appealing to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and high purity. This fractional issue has a low mintage of only 248,630 coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Maple Leaf into fine jewelry.
The Royal Canadian Mint is well-known for minting beautiful .9999 fine Gold coins. Add this 1993 Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!