- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The 2015 Gold Maple Leafs feature a unique light-diffracting pattern of radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing another measure of security.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 come in their original plastic sheet. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The iconic beauty and high purity of these beloved Gold coins is even more accessible in this fractional size. Add 2015 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 26, 2015
I much prefer these to the American Eagles for two reasons: 1) they are 99.99% pure as opposed to the 93% Eagles and 2) they are a much more elegant/impressive looking coin (especially for the price). With the recent drop in prices I finally made the leap to the larger 1 oz Maple Leafs.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.