2015 Great Britain 1 oz Silver Britannia (Abrasions)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
41% Off The Premium!
- Product Details
Product DetailsOnly $1.79 per coin over spot!
Coins in this listing contain abrasions. Two well-known images in Britain’s history, Britannia and Queen Elizabeth II, grace the opposing sides of this .999 fine Silver coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Items in this listing may contain spots, scratches and/or light handling marks.
- Obverse: Displays the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the legendary figure of Britannia holding a trident and shield. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
The textured background adds to this classic design. Add this 2015 1 oz Silver Britannia to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 2, 2016
Didn't expect both sides to have huge spots almost obscuring the design. I guess this is the acid they use to verify it's silver, but it was all over and shows up as a whitish haze over the design. I should have just gotten a 2016 BU. Oh well, a lesson that these are just for their melt value so I can imagine it's a generic silver round.
- Poor Condition
Posted By:Happy happy happy
Date:Jul 2, 2015
I ordered these because I have none of this particular coin in my collection. These are sold as "abrasions" but unless they are microscopic I didn't see any abrasions or any other defect. With that said, this coin is just a gorgeous coin. I recommend this coin to any one collecting silver.
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design