2016 Great Britain 1 oz Silver Britannia (Abrasions)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsTwo well-known images in Britain’s history, Britannia and Queen Elizabeth II, grace the opposing sides of this .999 fine Silver coin. Coins in this listing contain abrasions saving you $$$!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Items in this listing may contain spots, scratches and/or light handling marks.
- Obverse: Displays the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features the legendary figure of Britannia holding a trident and shield. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your coins from further damage by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The textured background adds to this classic design. Add this off-quality 2016 1 oz Silver Britannia to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 23, 2015
Great condition coins. They did though break out of their holders and were banging around in the mail. Oh well, bought for silver value anyway.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.