2009 Canada Proof Gold $300 Summer Moon Mask (Scratched)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsRarely seen, this is a beautiful large coin with a low mintage of only 1,200 coins! The obverse has a small nick on the Queen's cheek.
- Contains 1.1246 ounces of Gold.
- Composition: 60 grams, 58.33% Gold, 41.67% Silver, 50 mm (struck in 14k Gold).
- Comes encapsulated and packaged in a red colored box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Inspired by an original red cedar mask carved by renowned Canadian artist Jody Broomfield of the Squamish Nation, Coast Salish people. Gorgeous enamel effect recreates the painted areas of the mask for heightened visual impact.
- Reverse: Right facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this impressive Gold $300 Summer Moon Mask coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.