Silver Lunar Year of the Monkey
|1 - 19||$18.70|
|20 - 99||$18.40|
|100 - 499||$18.10|
|1 - 19||$18.20|
|20 - 99||$17.90|
|100 - 499||$17.60|
|1 - 19||$29.41|
|20 - 99||$29.11|
|100 - 499||$28.81|
|1 - 19||$30.71|
|20 - 99||$30.41|
|100 - 499||$30.11|
|1 - 9||$60.82|
|10 - 49||$60.22|
|50 - 249||$59.62|
|1 - 4||$169.55|
|5 - 19||$168.05|
|20 - 99||$166.55|
|1 - 9||$299.10|
|10 - 19||$296.10|
|20 - 49||$293.10|
|1 - 19||$18.20|
|20 - 59||$17.70|
Silver Lunar Year of the Monkey Products
The Chinese Lunar Calendar is one of the most popular themes for silver coins, bars and rounds, with items produced by countries around the world. To celebrate 2016 as the Year of the Monkey, mints including The Perth Mint, the Royal Canadian Mint, The Royal Mint, Monnaie de Paris and the New Zealand Mint produced a variety of Silver coins, bars and rounds featuring the lovable monkey. These Silver products are a perfect gift for anyone born in a monkey year: 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and 2016.
The Year of the Monkey
The Chinese zodiac, also known as Shengxiao, is a system that assigns an animal sign to each year in a 12-year cycle. Each animal sign is associated with specific personality traits, characteristics, and compatibility with other signs. The Chinese zodiac is deeply rooted in Chinese astrology and has been an important part of Chinese culture for centuries.
The 12 animals in the Chinese zodiac are as follows: Rat, Ox (or Buffalo), Tiger, Rabbit (or Hare), Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat (or Sheep), Monkey, Rooster (or Chicken), Dog, and Pig (or Boar).
Each animal sign recurs every 12 years, and the cycle repeats continuously. The year you were born in determines your zodiac sign. People born in the same zodiac year are believed to share certain personality traits and characteristics associated with that particular animal sign.
The most recent Year of the Monkey was in 2016, and the next one will occur in 2028. People born in the Year of the Monkey are believed to possess the following traits:
- Intelligence: Monkeys are considered clever, smart, and innovative. They are quick learners and can adapt to various situations with ease.
- Playfulness: Like the playful nature of monkeys, those born in this year are known to have a great sense of humor and enjoy lighthearted banter.
- Mischievousness: Monkeys can be mischievous and love to play tricks on others. They have a fun-loving and adventurous spirit.
- Sociability: People born in the Year of the Monkey are usually sociable and outgoing. They enjoy being around others and can make friends easily.
- Flexibility: Monkeys are known for their adaptability and resourcefulness. They can handle changes and challenges with relative ease.
- Creativity: Those born in the Year of the Monkey tend to be creative thinkers, often coming up with unique and inventive ideas.
In Chinese astrology, the year of one's birth sign is believed to influence their personality, relationships, and life events. Additionally, the Chinese zodiac also incorporates elements (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water) and a yin-yang polarity for further characterization and compatibility assessments.
Benefits to Purchasing Silver
Purchasing silver offers several benefits as an investment and a store of value. Firstly, silver serves as a hedge against inflation, preserving wealth during economic uncertainties. Its industrial applications in technology, healthcare, and renewable energy sectors also contribute to its demand and potential silver price appreciation.
Additionally, silver is more affordable compared to other precious metals, making it accessible for a broader range of investors. Its tangible nature provides a sense of security, and its global recognition ensures liquidity and ease of trade. Moreover, silver has a history of being used as currency, adding to its allure as a safe-haven asset. By diversifying investment portfolios with silver, investors can enjoy potential long-term growth and stability in their financial holdings.