Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each 2 oz coin in this Biblical series is packaged in a gift box reminiscent of the Bible.
- Included certificate of authenticity lists Genesis 4:4-11 (NLT) which states: The Lord accepted Abel and his gift, but he did not accept Cain and his gift. This made Cain very angry. "Why are you so angry", the Lord asked Cain. "You will be accepted if you do what is right. But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out! Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you. But you must subdue it and be its master". One day Cain suggested to his brother, "Let's go out into the fields." And while they were in the field, Cain attacked his brother, Abel, and killed him.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features a depiction of the illustration by Gustave Doré of Cain after he slew his brother, Abel.
- Edge: Laser-etched serial number, from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity.
Complete your Biblical Series Collection by adding this leather-bound album available exclusively from APMEX!
Scottsdale Mint has done a phenomenal job of showcasing various narratives through their innovative designs on each of the Biblical Series coins. This stunning antique-finish coin is the perfect way to start this year's installments of the series. Start your own journey or give a fantastic gift with this dramatic Silver 2 oz coin. Add the 2 oz Silver The Death of Abel coin to your cart today!
The certificate of authenticity has an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the design subject. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's "The Death of Abel", showing how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.