Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
This coin commemorates Block Island National Wildlife Refuge in Rhode Island. This is the 45th release of 56 coins. These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts a black-crowned night heron flying over the beach with the North Lighthouse in the background.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
The America the Beautiful series will include 56 coins. Protect your Silver ATB coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
This monumental piece of United States history is forever captured in this beautifully crafted 5 oz Silver coin. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Block Island National Wildlife Refuge
Block Island National Wildlife Refuge, named after Dutch explorer Adriaen Block, lies 12 miles off the coast of Rhode Island on the Outer Lands coastal archipelago. The island was incorporated by Rhode Island in 1672 and today 40% of the island is dedicated to preservation with an island population of 1,000 people. There are 17 miles of beach on the island and the 134 acres of conserved lands were established as a refuge in 1973.
As recently as 2016, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service approved the Great Thicket National Wildlife Refuge for managing shrub land habitat for the animal life in the Northeast. Together, this land is an important area for migratory songbirds that pass by the island each fall, not surprisingly the island is a popular destination for birdwatchers.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.