- Product Details
- Why Buy Silver
Product DetailsThe Silver Eagle is the most popular bullion coin in the world. This stunning Silver bullion coin is a valued investment for its 1 oz metal content, beautiful patriotic design and government guarantee.
- Contains 1 oz of 0.999 pure Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Multiples of 100 are packaged in five 20-coin mint tubes, which will be placed into a Silver Eagle APMEX® Mini Monster Box (9 3/4” x 2 1/2” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes hold Silver Eagle tubes and are stackable with other APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your 2018 American Silver Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2018 1 oz Silver Eagle to your cart today!
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
The Silver American Eagle Features an Iconic American DesignThe 1 oz Silver American Eagle coin’s reverse depicts an American eagle behind a shield, bearing arrows in its left talon and an olive branch in its right. This design echoes the Great Seal of the United States designed by John Mercanti, the 12th chief engraver of the U.S. Mint, who retired in 2010. Mercanti was the most prolific engraver in U.S. Mint history, designing more medal and coin artwork than any other mint engraver. Precious Metals investors may well remember the 1984 Olympic Gold $10 coin, the 1986 Statue of Liberty Dollar coin or the 1989 Congress Bicentennial Gold $5 coin that all sport his work.
When Purchasing 2018 Silver Eagles, Understand Premium Over SpotMany investors especially like Silver American Eagles because the premium-over-spot price is generally fairly low. When you plan to buy Precious Metal items, watch the spot price of Silver, which is the cost of raw, unfabricated Silver, for the best time to purchase. When you buy Silver coins, you pay spot price of Silver plus a premium, which includes the cost of fabrication, distribution, a small dealer fee and any numismatic value. Many investors prize U.S. Silver coins and other items offering a low premium-over-spot price to be the best for growing their portfolios.
The 2018 Silver Eagles are the most anticipated Silver bullion coin in the world today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.