- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The fearless lion is a symbol for courage, bravery and power, and has been portrayed as such in various depictions since ancient times. The strength and resilience the King of the Jungle represents makes it the perfect animal to be featured on the first release of the unique Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife coin series. Each coin in the series will have a unique design and different animal featured. The changing designs and limited mintages makes this series an enticing series for collectors and investors alike.
- Limited mintage of 15,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 may come in tubes.
- Obverse: Features a striking engraving of a lion's face, filled with a mandala design. Also included is the metal content, purity and denomination.
- Reverse: Features the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad, a shield that is supported by a goat and lion on either side. Below the shield is a medal and scroll with the national motto in French, "Unite, Travail, Progres", meaning Unity, Work, Progress in English.
Begin your collection of this exquisite Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife series with the first Silver coin in the series, featuring the fearless lion. Add this 2018 Republic of Chad 1 oz Silver Mandala Lion to your cart today!
Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife Series
The Mandala Wildlife Series features 1 ounce Gold and 1 ounce Silver coins with unique designs of different animals, each with a beautiful mandala print. These coins have limited mintages, along with a changing design per release, adding to their collectibility. The Mandala Lion is the first release of the series, in both a 1 oz Silver and 1 oz Gold finish. Featured on the reverse of each coin in the Mandala Series is the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad.
74% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Casual Coin Keeper
Date:Jan 17, 2020
Purchased a decent quantity of these to keep for 10-15 years to allow for possible increasing demand and a better return on investment. Maybe a bit of a high premium over spot, but worth a 10 year gamble. Or cash in as bullion if the market pushes the spot price way up (think: weakening dollar (?) by late 2021, give or take a year?). Beautiful design and finish, every single coin!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
Date:Aug 18, 2018
It’s really hard to get a flawless mirror-like finish with so much blank surface area, but the scratches it arrived with stand out so much. I’ll likely pass on this coin unless I see it first in person.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Poor Condition
Date:Jul 16, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.