You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These beautiful Silver coins celebrate the Year of the Pig, the twelfth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac, and are a part of last release of Silver Lunar Series II. A landmark coin series of the highest regard, The Perth Lunars package beautiful designs, limited mintages and universal appeal all in one program.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 typically come in sealed rolls. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Limited mintage cap of 300,000 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts a representation of pet pig with four piglets amid stylized foliage. The design also incorporates the Chinese character for pig, the inscription “Year of the Pig” and The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Pig coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2019 1 oz Silver Year of the Pig coin to your cart today!
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Silver, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
The Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series II collection epitomizes the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar and the 2019 reverse celebrates the Year of the Pig. The birth dates for people born in the Lunar Year of the Pig include 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019. Those born in these years are said to be honest, loyal, sincere and generous with a calm temperament.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 21, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.