|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$61.08||$61.39||$63.62|
|10 - 99||$60.08||$60.38||$62.58|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Perth Mint continues their Mother & Baby series with a new design for 2021. This piedfort coin features and mother & baby platypus.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Maximum mintage of 75,000.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic. Multiples of 10 come in a tube and 10 tubes comes in a monster box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination. The 2021 year-date, and the .9999 purity are also featured in the design.
- Reverse: Portrays a platypus swimming with its baby. The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mintmark and radial lines are also included in the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2021 2 oz Silver Platypus coin to your cart today!
The Next Generation Series
Each release of the Next Generation coins features a mother & baby from an Australian Outback species. In addition, each coin includes the enhanced security feature of micro-engraved radial lines, that can be viewed with a magnifying glass. All coins in the series are struck as Piedfort coins, meaning they are the same diameter as Perth's standard round Silver coins of the same weight but are double the thickness. Prior releases of the Next Generation Series have featured Australian animals such as the Kookaburra, Koala, and Crocodile. This 2021 release featuring a mother and baby platypus swimming together is the 4th release of the Next Generation series from Perth.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Christian Lady 777
Date:Sep 10, 2021
Date:Jul 21, 2021
This coin is another example of how to do a nature coin right. the representation of this unique animal is a credit to Perth mint in excellence minting. make sure you collect the whole series.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.