You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Additionally, these 2022 Eagles have PCGS's Black Label on their holders, making them more desirable for collectors because of their enhanced look.
- Each coin consists of 1/2 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- APMEXclusive® Black Label adds aesthetic appeal to this beloved coin.
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first of the coins shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’s famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features a gorgeous Lady Liberty, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The design features added details from the original bronze cast to enhance this memorable look.
- Reverse: Displays a bold close-up portrait of an eagle that was designed by Jennie Norris.
Keep your Gold Eagle in one of APMEX's stylish and protective wooden storage box.
Add a 2022 1/2 oz PCGS MS-70 Gold Eagle to your collection today!
2022 1/2 oz PCGS MS-70 Gold American Eagle Coins
First introduced in 1986, the Gold American Eagle program has become one of the most popular Gold bullion coins available today. The coin's international recognition, guaranteed weight and purity and attractive design makes the American Eagle a perfect addition for collectors and investors. The obverse design is based off Saint-Gaudens's 1907 Double Eagle illustration, regarded as one of the most artistic coin designs in American history.
PCGS Certified Gold Eagles
American Gold Eagles have been admired by both investors and collectors for their Gold content, stunning design and U.S. Treasury backing. PCGS adds collectible appeal because it validates the authenticity and condition of each coin, then encapsulating it in a holder backed by a full guarantee. APMEX offers a PCGS graded MS-70. Additionally, PCGS certifies select coins as First Day of Issue if they have shipped from the mint within the first day of release.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.