Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your 1 oz Gold Buffalo with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add the 2009 Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:One Time Buyer
Date:Jan 29, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.