- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsGold Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to feature yearly changing designs. Each year focuses on the iconic panda, loved around the world and beautifully depicted in .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Sealed in the original plastic as issued.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2010.
- Reverse: Features two pandas resting in front of a bamboo wall.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2010 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Gold Pandas. Shop Gold Pandas and learn how to build your investment strategy.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
This is a very beautiful gold coin. The artwork is stunning. A very well-made coin. Its price is a little higher than gold bars. But its potential to appreciate in value over the long run is much better than gold bars. Plus, APMEX's service is unbeatable.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.