Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Taku coin combines the appeal of 1 oz of pure Silver with an elegant design that captures the beauty of the ocean! Nearly 3,000 of these critically endangered Takus (Hawksbill turtles) call the island nation of Fiji their home.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Strict limited mintage of only 350,000 coins or less.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Stylized design of a Hawksbill turtle, also known as the Taku, swimming along the ocean floor amidst tiny bubbles.
- Reverse: Fiji coat of arms and 2013 date.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint under the authority of Fiji.
Protect your $2 Fiji Taku by adding a protective coin capsule to your order.
Add this slightly off quality $2 Fiji Taku to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.