2013 Great Britain Gold Sovereign Royal Birth BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Struck on the day of the Royal Birth of Prince George of Cambridge, the first son of Prince William and Princess Catherine.
- Struck only on July 22, 2013 - the day of Royal Birth.
- Sold out at the Royal Mint within two days.
- Housed in a Royal Mint Box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,013 coins.
- Obverse: Features the classic design of St. George and the dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Reverse: Bears the current portrait of the Queen by Ian Rank-Broadley.
Add this unique piece of British Royal history to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.