Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This extremely limited mintage of only 400 coins worldwide features breathtaking detail of the Mayflower which was an English ship that transported the first English Puritans, also known as Pilgrims today, from Plymouth, England to the New World in 1620.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Limited mintage of 400 coins worldwide which correlates with the 400th anniversary.
- Reverse Frosted finish.
- Obverse: Depicts an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II used exclusively by Pobjoy Mint.
- Reverse: Features the Mayflower ship along with the dates “1620-2020” which commemorates the 400th Anniversary.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British Virgin Island government.
Protect and display your 2020 BVI 5 oz Silver Mayflower 400th Anniversary BU coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Own this historical release of this exciting coin minted for the British Virgin Islands by adding this stunning 2020 BVI 5 oz Silver Mayflower 400th Anniversary BU coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.