|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$50.40||$50.92||$52.50|
|20 - 99||$49.40||$49.91||$51.46|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The world’s most popular coin just got an update. For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the American Silver Eagles are receiving an updated design mid-year 2021. Along with this highly-awaited, updated coin – APMEX is offering PCGS certification and FirstStrike® designation to this historic coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible value to these Silver coins!
- The FirstStrike® designation certifies that these coins were shipped from the U.S. Mint in the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin. Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS storage boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Add this MS-70 FirstStrike® 2021 Type 2 American Silver Eagle to your cart today!
New Silver Eagle Design
In 2020, the United States Mint unveiled the new reverse designs for the 2021 Silver Eagles. The new 2021 American Silver Eagle reverse design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
The American Silver Eagle Coin Series Original Design:
The obverse design, introduced in 1986 and used today, is Adolph A. Weinman's full-length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left. was not the first time used in circulation. The design was an instant hit with the public upon first release as a reminder of American ideals, opportunity and patriotism.
PCGS Certified Silver Eagles
With the historic introduction of the new Type 2 design, creating PCGS certified options was a necessity. PCGS, an independent third-party grading service with a trusted 35-year reputation, verifies the authenticity and condition of each coin, then encapsulating it in a protective holder backed by their full guarantee. APMEX is pleased to offer this release graded MS-70 - indicating a superior coin with no perceptible flaws. Additionally, PCGS certifies select coins as FirstStrike® if they can be verified to have shipped from the mint within 30 days of release. With PCGS certified coins, customers can be assured of getting coins in the absolute finest condition and those among the very first released.
95% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:AMA Silver Stacker
Date:Dec 18, 2021
Date:Jul 20, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.