2023 Eagles Sweepstakes
Earn 2x the entries when you pre-order using the APMEX Mobile App
Eight winners will be selected the week of January 10th, 2023 for a chance to win over $10,000 in prizes, including a 2023 1 oz Gold American Eagle MS-70 PCGS Black Label and a 20-coin tube of 2023 1 oz Silver American Eagles. There are multiple ways to enter to win from filling out an online entry form to pre-ordering your 2023 American Eagles online or on APMEX’s Mobile App - you have several chances to win. Customers who have already pre-ordered a 2023 Eagle have been entered in the giveaway automatically. For every pre-order on our mobile app, you will receive 2x the entries! Don’t miss out on your chance to win today!
The APMEX 2023 Eagle Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
The sweepstakes is open to all persons who are legal U.S Residents and are age 21 or older. This sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes will conclude on January 10, 2022.
When a person pre-orders any 2023 Gold Eagle or Silver Eagle through www.APMEX.com, The APMEX mobile App, or orders these products from APMEX by telephone, they will automatically be entered into the Contest. Purchases made on eBay or Walmart do not qualify for entry into the Contest.
1. The week of January 10, 2023, APMEX will award eight (8) winners with the following prizes:
- Winners #1 – #4 will receive a 2023 1oz American gold Eagle MS-70 PCGS Black Label (approx. value $1945.00).
- Winners #5 – #8 will receive a 2023 1oz Silver Eagle 20-Coin tube (approx. value $740.000).
2. How to Enter: No purchase is required to participate in the Contest. Contestants can enter three (3) different ways.
- Fill out an online form here for a free entry into the contest.
- Pre-order any 2023 1oz American Gold or Silver Eagle by shopping at APMEX.com. Every 1oz that is pre-ordered will qualify you for one (1) entry.
- For every 2023 1oz American gold or Silver Eagle purchased using the APMEX Mobile App contestants will receive two (2) entries into the contest.
3. The eight (8) winners will be notified the week of January 10, 2023, chosen from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by email. Winners will have seven (7) days to respond and accept prize. At the conclusion of the 7th day any non-response or rejection of the prize will result in disqualification of that winner and the selection of a replacement winner will commence by APMEX using the same pool of entries.
4. Each Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as the prize and specifically excludes anything else. Though the actual value may vary at time of prize announcement, the values of the prizes are as followed:
- 2023 1oz Silver Eagle 20-Coin tube - $740.000.
- 2023 1oz American gold Eagle MS-70 PCGS Black Label - $1945.00.
5. The Contest is open to all individuals age 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of APMEX, their subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or partners and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children), and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible. If it is found that a person who does not meet the eligibility criteria set forth in these rules has submitted an entry, that entry will be deemed ineligible and the person will not be eligible to receive the Prize.
6. Orders made through Walmart or eBay are not eligible for the contest.
7. The Contest is not open to residents residing outside of the United States. The Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and is void where restricted, taxed or prohibited by law.
8. APMEX is entitled to make all decisions with respect to the application and/or the interpretation of these rules and the conduct of the Contest. Any decision of APMEX relating to the interpretation or application of these rules or the conduct of the Contest shall be final.
9. Prizes may be taxable by the Internal Revenue Service and other tax authorities. The winner will be responsible for taxes payable to the Internal Revenue Service or any other tax authority. APMEX is not liable for any such taxes.
10. APMEX reserves the right to disqualify any entries for any error in the transmission of online entries.
11. No substitution or transfer of the Prize is permitted, except that APMEX reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or lesser value in the event that the Prize is unavailable.
12. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to APMEX to use a winner's first name, state of residence and/or likeness for any promotional, advertising or Internet usage for an indefinite period without further compensation unless prohibited by law. All materials are the sole property of APMEX and will not be returned.
13. By accepting a Prize, the winner agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless APMEX and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, affiliates and assigns, from and against any and all claims, loss, expense, damage and/or liability, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees arising from, or in connection with, the Contest and the use or non-use of the Prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the APMEX 2023 Eagles Sweepstakes or use of the Prize.
14. By participating in the APMEX 2023 Eagles Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and any interpretation or application thereof by APMEX.
15. APMEX reserves the right to change the Official Rules or terminate the Contest without notice. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned (including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering or unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest), APMEX reserves the right at their individual sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
16. APMEX shall not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the Prize.
17. A winner’s list will be available by sending a request to: APMEX – 2023 Eagle Sweepstakes Winners List, 226 Dean A. McGee Ave., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73102. All requests for the winners list must be received by November 30, 2022.
18. This Contest is sponsored by APMEX LLC, 226 Dean A. McGee Ave., Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73102.