A rare find as this issue rarely comes into the marketplace. This is an impressive piece with exquisite detail amid natural surfaces.
- Contains 0.3866 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 3,629,820 coins.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 1837 Reeded Edge Half Dollar to your collection today!