1880-S Morgan Dollar MS-68 PCGS (CAC)
This 1880-S Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-68. CAC approved. The ultimate piece to enhance a high grade type set! With a mintage of 8.9 million coins, only a mere 29 coins have graded higher at PCGS!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-68 condition of the coin. Housed in an Old Green Holder (OGH).
- 1880-S Morgan Silver Dollars have recently sold for over $20,000 in MS-68+ grade in a PCGS holder and certified by CAC!
- Only 29 coins have been graded finer! A grade rarity indeed!
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this PCGS and CAC certified 1880-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!