2016 Australia 1 oz Silver Wild Dingo (Map Shape)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The tenth and final coin from the popular Australian Map Shaped Coin Series features the dingo, a wild dog found in all parts of Australia.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original box and series packaging with certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, and the 2015 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts a dingo standing in front of a rock heap in the Australian desert. The design includes the inscription "DINGO", The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark, and the 2016 year-date. The coin is innovatively struck in the shape of Australia.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This Silver coin offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this popular 2016 Australia 1 oz Silver Map Shaped Proof Dingo coin to your cart today!
The dingo is an Australian wild canine which is believed to have descended from semi-domesticated dogs in East or South Asia. They are said to have arrived in Australia approximately 5,000 years ago. The dingo is a medium sized dog ranging in color from sandy yellow to red ginger.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.