1891-CC Morgan Dollar Good
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This coin would make a nice addition to an average circulated Morgan dollar set.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mintmark.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding a clear plastic capsule to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1891-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
The Morgan Dollar holds a special place in U.S. coinage as it was the first coin to feature Lady Liberty with an American look, rather than the traditional Greek style. Her cap is adorned with wheat and cotton as a tribute to America's agricultural history.
The image of the eagle was also updated for the Morgan Dollar, showing a proportionally correct eagle with beautifully designed feathers. He carries an olive branch, showing America's desire for peace, and is perched atop a bundle of arrows, signifying America's readiness to defend her borders against attack.
The Morgan Dollar flooded the markets from 1878-1904. Nearly two decades after production halted, the Morgan Dollar was seen again for one year only, in 1921, due to a renewed desire for this iconic, beautiful design.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.