Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1209 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of 384,240.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Coins minted at the Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark.
Protect your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
These coins retain the majority of their original luster adding to the beauty of their Almost Uncirculated condition. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.