- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 18 oz of .999 fine Silver and .25 oz .999 fine Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective plastic capsules and housed in the wooden box of issue with certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 sets.
- Obverses: A screw press, as seen as on the familiar Silver Onza coin. Denomination to left, "Mo" mint mark to right.
- Reverse: A scene depicting the drafting of the U.S. Constitution.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Bank of Mexico.
Don't miss the opportunity to own this unique multi-metal coin set. Add this 1987 Mexican Gold and Silver coin set commemorating the 200th anniversary of the U.S. Constitution to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.