This multi-metal Gold and Silver Proof coin set was made at the Mexico City Mint to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the ratification of the U.S. Constitution.
- Contains 18 oz of .999 fine Silver and .25 oz .999 fine Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective plastic capsules and housed in the wooden box of issue with certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 sets.
- Obverses: A screw press, as seen as on the familiar Silver Onza coin. Denomination to left, "Mo" mintmark to right.
- Reverse: A scene depicting the drafting of the U.S. Constitution.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Bank of Mexico.
Don't miss the opportunity to own this unique multi-metal coin set. Add this 1987 Mexican Gold and Silver coin set commemorating the 200th anniversary of the U.S. Constitution to your collection today!