This beautiful key date coin would fit well in any set of Indian Head Cents. Coins at this level of preservation are seldom available.
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the Extra Fine-40 condition of the coin.
- Key date to the series with a mintage of 852,500.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Nice even color and evenly worn. A perfect coin to add to any circulated set of Indian Head Cents. Add this 1877 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!