- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Almost Uncirculated-55 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mint mark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1928 Peace Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.